Today I finished Alice! It's brilliant to finally see it complete.
I've spent the past 3 weeks working on it pretty much every day and I've put a heck of a lot of work into it (far more than I have with other costumes anyway).

I posted a montage picture on the page a while back which showed lots of different aspects of the costume.
Since that image I added buttons to the costume, diamonds to the hair and laces and I shortened the red and gave it a border. 


Now I'm sure I've missed nothing! 
I'm proud to say I've included all the details I could find, but if you spot anything I've missed please do let me know!

Anyway, I wont be posting any photos of the costume, sorry! :P
I'm going to save that for the proper photoshoot shots which I hope to get at the meet next week. I'm hoping to get some really good photos out of this, so look out for those!

~ Lex



Leave a Reply.